|Elementary Intervenionist |
|Monona Grove School District |
|District Elementary Schools |
|7.5 hours/day |
The Assistant/Aide Question Set is Required for this Vacancy.
- You must answer the questions before you can apply.
- To answer the questions, click on the "Question Sets" link from your Support Staff account's
Online Cover Letter:
- Click on "Online Cover Letters" from your main menu AFTER you have applied.
•Works directly with at-risk students to deliver interventions
•Administers curriculum based measures (progress monitors)
•Collaborates with the Intervention and Equity Services Coordinator,
general education teacher and relevant staff to implement research-based
academic interventions as assigned
•Coordinates intervention programs and activities designed to meet the
needs of all students assigned
•Promotes family involvement in education through partnerships between the
school, parents, and community
•Assists with activities related to academic assessment of students and
•Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of child growth and development,
effective instructional strategies, classroom management, and learning
•Demonstrates knowledge of educational research, trends, and best practices.
•Provides written feedback to students regarding their progress
•Maintains accurate records
•Documents interventions and progress on each child.
•Provides an environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social
and emotional development of each student to ensure success.
•Participates in team review concerning academic progress for students who
are struggling or in need of services
Three (3) letters of recommendation required with application
1. Previous experience implementing research-based interventions
2. Previous work experience in the classroom setting
3. Familiar with curriculum based measures
4. Has received and/or is willing to attend trainings regarding culturally
responsive practices (i.e. CREATE, Beyond Diversity, etc.)
Craig Gerlach, Superintendent
Monona Grove School District
5301 Monona Drive
Monona, WI 53716
http://www.mononagrove.org (new window)